Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 Gen 4 OD Green

anderson22

I found one for 690.00 but I think it may be to high. I keep hearing that OD green is a lot harder to find? I really want a OD green. Any input on where I might find one? Thanks in advance and what the going rate would be. BTW its New in Box

Just keep on the lookout. As far as price it depends where you live. I'v bought both OD and FDE Glocks and they were the same price as the blacks, but they're not really hard to find around here. I guess if the shops in your area don't stock them it would be understandable to pay a little more, i just don't think it's worth it though. The colored frames were cool for a little while but i grew tired of them and they somehow started to get uglier and uglier to me. 690 doesn't seem outrageous. I think the black 34's sell for like 650ish, depending..Did you happen to try glockmeister? Idk if they're in stock or not but worth a shot. Definitely keep an eye on gunbroker and even armslist. Hope you find what you want.

I found one for 690.00 but I think it may be to high. I keep hearing that OD green is a lot harder to find? I really want a OD green. Any input on where I might find one? Thanks in advance and what the going rate would be. BTW its New in Box

Check out independence firearms on gunbroker. Very reasonable prices if you pay via check or MO and they seem to always have the OD green and FDE

Check out independence firearms on gunbroker. Very reasonable prices if you pay via check or MO and they seem to always have the OD green and FDE
That's who I got the od gen 4 35 from 3 months ago, it was around 630 shipped. It was just the same price as the other black frame ones and it listed as limited edition so I picked it. How limited is it anyway? Cus I wanna do some frame work on it. Edited by blackiechan

That's who I got the od gen 4 35 from 3 months ago, it was around 630 shipped. It was just the same price as the other black frame ones and it listed as limited edition so I picked it. How limited is it anyway? Cus I wanna do some frame work on it.

Not limited enough to prevent it from meeting my dremel :devil: