Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ralf K Jensen

Pistolskytte

Hi all.

Ralf K Jensen is retiring from competition (or so I read on DSF.DK).

Why?

He's one of the best IPSC shooters in europe, and has been for years, so I suppose there must be a good reason for stopping?

I just hate to see a good thing come to an end...

Fast Fumble,

Denmark

You can read about it here English article by Dalmas.

It's still possible of course that he will compete in smaller competitions, like SweDenCup, but not make that huge effort to stay in the absolute top circle of European shooters.

A good shooter is always just that, good! No matter if they don't train that much they still have the capacity to perform well when it matters, like Jörgen Björk for example. Winner of the Nordic championship in Production 2004 after a two year long break from the top class effort regarding training and competition.

You can read about it here English article by Dalmas.

It's still possible of course that he will compete in smaller competitions, like SweDenCup, but not make that huge effort to stay in the absolute top circle of European shooters.

A good shooter is always just that, good! No matter if they don't train that much they still have the capacity to perform well when it matters, like Jörgen Björk for example. Winner of the Nordic championship in Production 2004 after a two year long break from the top class effort regarding training and competition.

RogerT - right on the money! ;):D

Personally I only wish that I could have found this sport earlier so I could have trained, and been on squad with him more, he's class act on and off the range. I'm sure we'll see him at smaller local matches.

Ralph is sure one of the topshooters and top guys in IPSCshooting.

I did have the pleasure to shoot several bigger matches with Ralph.

Good memories remain from one of my first level III matches outside the Netherlands (Berlin)

when i got squadded with Ralph and the Danish guys.

Every time after that match when i come across Ralph at matches it was a pleasure to meet him.

He always showed broad interest not only in ones shooting capabilitys but also peoples motives and personal live.

Though it seems like we are gonna have to miss Ralph i hope it won't be for long

and that he will make a come back.

Greeetings from the Netherlands

Adrie

...like Jörgen Björk for example. Winner of the Nordic championship in Production 2004 after a two year long break from the top class effort regarding training and competition.

Yeah, I've seen that guy shoot the glock (thanks to vids from strictlyipsc.com site.) He's one impressive fellow. And you say, he took a break before that? :blink: Wow.

hi Eye cutter.

The videos of interest from the Nordic Championship in Production are those called Rooster Mountain match 1. (On these clips thera are shooters not participating in the championship and therefore shooting Limited or Open.)