Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

need help on which glock for USPSA

Indebt

I just finished my second club match yesterday currently i have an STI 2011 .45 that is a disaster. I'm thinking of getting rid of it and buying a glock. I'm interested in limited 10 and limited so I'm looking at a .40 though am not sure if I want a 34 or 22 what do you all think?

I just finished my second club match yesterday currently i have an STI 2011 .45 that is a disaster. I'm thinking of getting rid of it and buying a glock. I'm interested in limited 10 and limited so I'm looking at a .40 though am not sure if I want a 34 or 22 what do you all think?

Hi,

There are some existing threads with lots of discussion on this topic. Do a search and you'll find tons of info.

I like the 22, but most like the 35. Good luck.

I think the Glock 35 with adjustable rear sight is the way to go for Limited 10/ Limited.

I hope you're not referring to the stock plastic adjustable sight. That thing is hideously fragile, and quite possibly the worst sight you could have on a Glock.

I'd adjust Duane's statement to: "and quite possibly the worst sight [that exists]."