Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Day

Singlestack

Oh Boy! Its finally here! Ever notice how ya don't need an alarm clock when you are excited about getting out of bed? I woke up 10min before the clock this morning :).

After my last match (I was trying too much "new stuff") the ONLY thing I'm thinking about today is FRONT SIGHT.

I was .7460 match points from first place. having said that, now I'm gonna say this: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really had a blast though. One of my best matches as far as seeing my front sight. It felt great mowing down that steel. The match was a real good one with a lot of steel. Thanks for all the great info here. I learned that my steel problem was looking over my sights here and it is real hard not to do that but its great when you do it right.

P.S. .7460 = .1% Damn that was close! Some great competition in my area. 18 LIM-10 shooters out of 49.

P.S.S. I met and shot with Joe D. Great guy and he can shoot the hell out of that Springfield 9mm.

• 1 month later...

I usually shoot 3 matches a month. Last month got messed up by a Glock match at the club I'm a member of. I could shoot every weekend if I wanted to drive 2~2.5 hrs and if I could afford it. I will probably shoot 2 matches this weekend due to the State match next weekend.

P.S. No, I did NOT shoot the Glock match. I went out and looked at it and was not interested. I did not want to join GSSF either.

Second place by .746 points? [south Park Kyle Voice]That sucks dude![/south Park Kyle Voice]

Last Saturday I was second at 99.94%, about two-tenths of a point. Below a Senior. Who is a class lower than me. Just when I thought I had swingers figured out...

• 6 months later...

LMAO at this stuff. Some things never change. Its match day again and I was awake 1.5 hours before the clock went off.

I sure have learned a bunch since this thread was started. Heartfelt thanks to all who contribute here and to BE for providing the forum. I wonder how long it would have taken me to learn what I have learned in the past year without this forum and BE's book?

Maby never.....