Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Selecting FO sights... too many to choose from...help!

neckbone

You'll be happy enough with any of them! I bought the TTi and they were good, but for the price the Dawson front using the stock rear is hard to beat! Some don't like the low height of them, but I never minded it. That's what I'll be shooting again this weekend when the new Glock arrives!

Dawson Precision .245" tall X .125" wide fiber optic front sight.

Dawson Precision Part No. 528-021 Warren Sevigny rear sight with .150" wide notch.

Thanks, that gave me a toe-hold.

I like the Dawson FO 160H x 125w.

My stock rear sight is 150. It has elevation and windage adjustment...no sense changing that.

Looks like it may be a good combo.

Can't tell you what to get specifically to fit the Glock...but a Dawson front FO is a must IMO! I would suggest getting both green and red replacement fiber, so you not only have extra, but can try both colors. As for the rear, I prefer a plain black rear with a red FO front. I would also suggest going with a medium sized rear width.

Can't tell you what to get specifically to fit the Glock...but a Dawson front FO is a must IMO! I would suggest getting both green and red replacement fiber, so you not only have extra, but can try both colors. As for the rear, I prefer a plain black rear with a red FO front. I would also suggest going with a medium sized rear width.

When I purchased mine earlier this year, it came with two rods of each color, as well as a tool! Good company in my experiences!