Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best gunsmith for Stock 2 trigger to be as good as my CZC Sp-01 Shadow

LoLeft

Obscurem's trigger is the best DA/SA I've ever felt.

Hopefully he will post...did he do it himself?

Nealio helped point me in the right direction but yeah I was able to get my DA/SA awesome. Compared to one of my production rivals Angus trigger job on his SP-01 I would say his DA is more linear but mine is actually lighter and shorter overall. My SA is much more light and crisp and resets shorter. I went with the EG Xtreme Hammer which shortened the reset and made things a bit more crisp. Beware that it brings the break point a bit futher back towards the frame giving more leverage in DA.

If I can lower the DA by 1lb to about 6lb I really would not mind the stacking...

Try cutting 1 coil of the hammer spring

Also check to make sure your disconnector isn't pushing your hammer crooked or see if your trigger bar is rubbing at the end of the stroke.

Edited by Nealio

If I can lower the DA by 1lb to about 6lb I really would not mind the stacking...

or try Cagungunworks reduced power trigger return spring for the Shadow. But you might not like the reset though.

Obscurem's trigger is the best DA/SA I've ever felt.

Hopefully he will post...did he do it himself?

Nealio helped point me in the right direction but yeah I was able to get my DA/SA awesome. Compared to one of my production rivals Angus trigger job on his SP-01 I would say his DA is more linear but mine is actually lighter and shorter overall. My SA is much more light and crisp and resets shorter. I went with the EG Xtreme Hammer which shortened the reset and made things a bit more crisp. Beware that it brings the break point a bit futher back towards the frame giving more leverage in DA.

Did you use the EG's hammer with a one piece sear?