Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June 21st and 22nd 2014- The Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Matc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll I guess I could sign up from my phone.

That was easy!

Squad Sign up is the real deal....phone, laptop, tablet....never an issue.

Jesse you are living on the edge...you are the lucky last man in...

The Freedom Munitions Match is on a Wiatlist...We will fill sponsor and staff slots a move folks in this event in a few months. ...

rudy.jpg

Well, I could change divisions and bring the M1 Garand I used for WWII Division at TX MG a couple of years ago. Not sure what my .30-06 ball situation is, though, and CMP is running way behind on backorders...if I ordered it 6 weeks ago I might get it in time...

The folks at Freedom Munitions have announced that they will bring a "mini gun" to the June 21-22 Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Match. This match is being held at the Clinton House Plantation, Clinton SC...the match is being administered by Tarheel 3-Gun with Steve Wall as Range Master. For more info on the match, click HERE.

Jansen Jones, Public Relations Counsel for Freedom Munitions stated, "We are very excited about having our own major match this year." Jones added, "The mini gun will be a non-scored portion of a stage in the match."

Freedom Munitions has been a major backer of the sport of 3 gun, sponsoring several matches across the country, junior 3-gunners, the Texas A&M 3-Gun Team as well as a number of professional 3-gun competitors. Check the pro shooters out in this video clip: http://videos.freedommunitions.com/PlayVideo?domain=Freedom&video=197764135.mp4

Tarheel 3-Gun is thrilled to be working with the folks at Freedom Munitions and we look forward to event. This match sold out in less than 40 minutes and has a rather deep waitlist.

Check out the wonderful products available at http://www.freedommunitions.com/

Thanks for your support,

Charles