Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PACT Timer in Europe

Pistolskytte

Hi!

I'm shopping for a PACT Club Timer 3.

MidwayUsa.com is selling it at $120.

MidwayDanmarkis selling it at just under 4 times that price!

I live in Denmark, but can shop anywhere in Europe. Please tell me where I can get the timer in Europe at a decent price!

(as I'm too cheap to pay 4 times the value of the item)

Fast Fumble, Denmark

Or, you might want to contact our host.

He carries several Pact stuff in his online store.

Skywalker: Contacting our host was my first idea, but he's only accepting PACT orders from inside the US, and I live slightly outside...

RogerT: I've been searching my butt off for other resellers, but can't seem to find any. But I'll contact PACT directly, they might be able to solve my problem.

Thanks for the input!

Fast Fumble

Or, you might want to contact our host.

He carries several Pact stuff in his online store.

Skywalker: Contacting our host was my first idea, but he's only accepting PACT orders from inside the US, and I live slightly outside...

RogerT: I've been searching my butt off for other resellers, but can't seem to find any. But I'll contact PACT directly, they might be able to solve my problem.

Thanks for the input!

Fast Fumble

I'd go with the CED8000 and you can buy it in Denmark for a price lower than you can privately import it. Check CenterArms for more info.

Edited by Dalmas

I'd go with the CED8000 and you can buy it in Denmark for a price lower than you can privately import it. Check CenterArms for more info.

Yeah, I know - but I already have a CED8000 (bought from Centerarms.dk), now I want a smaller and more ergonomic gadget for practice with my mates.

The CED is a bit flimsy with it's flip-up display.

Fast Fumble