Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finding out before it's too late

Sharyn

I still haven't eaten...

What is Pork Dinuguan?

What is Pork dinuguan?

If it's done right with added chili and more meat, it is best eaten with some sweet white puto (rice cakes).

You should try chicken dinuguan one of the best

I had a an American classmate in my College of Medicine days who liked pork dinuguan so much that he doesn't believe it contain's pork blood. He insists it is beans.

Lino

sharyn - lol sorry to hear/see ur salad go to waste - but it looks like u ate it all  :lol:

also - pork dinuguan is YUMMY

I ate two bites of that salad... (pre-grasshopper discovery)... and threw the rest away. Took me about 36 hours to recouperate and be able to eat again. Still can't bring myself to eat salad though... and I LOVE spinach! :(

Lee... I'll bet that grasshopper is "YUMMY" too... <_< ... but I'll stick to the traditional foods I'm familiar with... like Beef Stroganov or Topfenkolatsche. ;)

:D

yesterday my son asked me if i would a couple of strombollis for dinner while we watched football.i said yeah it's been along time since i made them.so i go to the supermarket and buy fresh baby spinach,sausage,cheese and i come home and read this post.today i went back to the market and bought frozen spinach.i can't bring myself to use the fresh bagged stuff now.

if i use the bagged stuff it will be checked and washed many times lol.

I once found a "thumb" from a latex glove in a tub of crab-salad from Sam's Club.

Yes, it was definitely from a glove, and no, I didn't find the thumb itself.

That reminds me of something that happened in cooking school, of all places lol. One of the students was making chocolate cake batter. One of the procedures was to scrape the bowl down to make sure it was well mixed. I guess she used her hand immersed in the batter. The problem was, she had an entire latex glove on that somehow came off in the mix. Rather than thinking "Hey, where did my glove go?" she didn't notice it was gone and you guessed it, it was baked into one of the cake rounds. The kicker is that the woman that bought the cake with the "surprise" in it was one of the Nursing teachers, she though someone had baked a condom in it. :blink::D:lol:

As I recall, the baking instructor was NOT amused... I don't think that student used many latex gloves after that incident.

Vince

I ate two bites of that salad... (pre-grasshopper discovery)... and threw the rest away. Took me about 36 hours to recouperate and be able to eat again. Still can't bring myself to eat salad though... and I LOVE spinach! :(

It took 36 hours before you ate again? I think you might be onto a killer diet there. The sniper-hopper diet, guaranteed weight loss through voluntary zero caloric intake.