Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Vs Open

Selby213

Touchy tonight aren't we.....yea I too have shot a couple 20-30rnds downrange myself.....reguardless of the cause...ammo, tinkering, poor gunsmith, bad mag.....the failures I see are mostly 9mm for what ever the reason may be....yours works great and I am glad for you.....I will stick with the 38super comp. and like most things on the forum personal choice.

Edited by DrawandDuck

So I took everyone advise last night at the local match and asked one of the shooters if they would mind if I shot a couple rounds on the open practice bay. Sure enough they were good with it. Once we got a couple mechanic issues fix with my gripe (never shot with a thumb rest), it was really a nice firing gun. It was a 38 super(loud as all get out). I really think that shooting open is the way that I am leaning...

I must say, slightly off topic, that the group of people that I shoot with are 100% great. From walking me through rules, to stage break downs, to letting me shoot their weapons. I really is a great group, and from what I have seen on here the sport in general has very good people that are willing to help any time.