Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazine springs for 140mm mags

Bill Schwab

I'm running a 5" M&P Pro 40 in Limited with Taran Tactican basepads. Some of my TT basepads came with 11 coil magazine springs that hook into the bottom of the follower, and my other TT basepads came with 10 coil springs that do not hook on to the follower. I want to replace my 10 coil springs with the 11 coil springs. Can anyone identify the manufacturer of the 11 coil mag spring?

I'm running a 5" M&P Pro 40 in Limited with Taran Tactican basepads. Some of my TT basepads came with 11 coil magazine springs that hook into the bottom of the follower, and my other TT basepads came with 10 coil springs that do not hook on to the follower. I want to replace my 10 coil springs with the 11 coil springs. Can anyone identify the manufacturer of the 11 coil mag spring?

ismi is the guy for all things longer

bought 50 extended m&ps when i went to arrendo's

aredondo said the stand spring worked. no it didnt

ismi ran 50 for me (min order)

never had 1 mal/f with a/d and ismi combo

flawless in over 3 yrs.

leave em loaded for months on web gear when working load 22 instead of 23 to be safe

we carry +p+ speer 124.

hope this helps

jjw

Edited by jjw

ismi is the guy for all things longer

bought 50 extended m&ps when i went to arrendo's

aredondo said the stand spring worked. no it didnt

ismi ran 50 for me (min order)

never had 1 mal/f with a/d and ismi combo

flawless in over 3 yrs.

leave em loaded for months on web gear when working load 22 instead of 23 to be safe

we carry +p+ speer 124.

hope this helps

jjw

Very helpful, thanks.