Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Convert entire ezWin match (with scores) to Practiscore?

ctay

Trying to copy a fully scored ezWIn match with scores over to Practiscore. I tried to use the EZWS2PS utility and got the following error:

"convertScoresToJSON: Total of A+B+C+D+M+NPM hits don't add up to required stage round count"

Any idea how to make this work? Any other solutions?

ctay, which version are you running? 1.0.2 is the most current, and fixed an issue related to that.

pcarst, not familiar with anyone else running into that issue. If you want to zip and email me your ezws database, I can run it through and see if there's something unique there.

pcarst, not familiar with anyone else running into that issue. If you want to zip and email me your ezws database, I can run it through and see if there's something unique there.

JC, what address should I send the file to?

JC, what address should I send the file to?

Send it to jcwren@jcwren.com, please.

ok. I am very confused now. I just reprocessed the same file again and got the shooter numbers and divisions just fine. I thought, maybe it didn't like that I used the same match name so I took another match and renamed it in EzWS, saved it as a new .db file and ran the ezws2ps on it. Once I got the -1 but every other time I got the shooter numbers and divisions. Not sure what is going on but I can't seem to duplicate the issue. I am perplexed!