Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3Gun Tactical Match OB/Cats

I would like to thank Jim and Dave and all the other workers for all their hard work and efforts. You guys put on a great match. Being a shooter of this great 3Gun sport, we need lots of dedicated people like your selfs to keep this great sport growing. I am a Open shooter who went tactical and I sure did miss my shotgun speed tubes. I had alot of fun and it was very challenging.

Thanks again Louie

Hope to see you guys at our April 05 New York State Rifle Match

PS I hope Dave will be wearing his tights again in New York.

Thank you,

Anyone with a picture of Dave in his early morning attire? We definately want to post a shot of that!

For that matter anyone with pics, if you have any, we can scan them if they aren't digital. we'd like to have a picture page added to our website.

Jim

Glad you guys liked the match! If everything goes well we will have at least one rifle and one shotgun match again in 05 in addition to the 3-gun. :lol:

Guys, please don't give away my secrets! (It's actually how sheer the tights are that give you the advantage!) ;)

Louie- we will plan on being at your April rifle match. If apps are out we will start to recruit for your match.