Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Cordoba and Beretta A400 Xtreme Unico questions

Solidgun

I am not sure how many people own these and have modified it for 3-gun use as well, but here are some questions I have:

Benelli Cordoba:

- I know these don't take the same mag extension as the other models, anyone have one made by any company?

- Can the barrel be changed out to 24" M2 barrel?

- Is it still better at cycling lighter loads than a modified M2?

Beretta A400 Xtreme Unico:

- These have 1/4 inch quick release built into the end cap and wondering if the regular A400 tube extensions work. If not, who makes the barrel nut?

You cant add a mag tube to the Cordoba.

Correct. The loop on the bottom of the barrel that the barrel nut goes on is to small that a shell can't pass through it hence why you can't add a mag tube on it. The cordoba is the same gun as the supersport and a couple other benelli models.

I'm not so sure that you can put a extension on all extrema's. I know you can on the extrema 2's but not sure about the regular extrema's. I thought the extrema was just a 391 (same problem as cordoba) that was modified to run 3-1/2" shells.

You cant add a mag tube to the Cordoba.

The Recoil reduction system in the stock of the A400's will put you in open I believe. The Extrema's or 1301's are Beretta's 3 gun shotguns.

I can't imagine why the recoil system would bump the shotgun to Open. It's just a buffer in the stock. Not porting, or comps. I've never seen a rule set that would make it an open gun. Sounds like Nordic is making extension for the Extreme Unico.