Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The decision to put my dog Thor to sleep.

Mikethor

My heart goes out to you and Thor.

We had a really close call this week with Josie, but she has pulled through for us one more time. She is slow with hip problems and going deaf, but has an incredible spirit. I will not be the same without her, but for now every minute is hers.

Thank the Lord for the extra time with her.

Like Thor, she is better than most people I know.

Thanks all, I will get to see this other shepherd tomorrow night, funny thing clutching onto the last of these blood lines really.

I thought I was coping well with Thors death but I'm not at all, forced myself to go and have shoot on Sunday and enjoyed it once I was out there.

Yes other doors have indeed opened up and I can now dedicate more time to shooting and improving but no gun,motorcycle or any other object will replace that dog. And yes he was much better than most people I know.

Well saw the other dog Taine son of my first dog Stein. Actually 9 1/2 years old grey but very chilled out and the other half loves him so we get him on Sunday. It will be cool to have another dog around again and who knows how long he will live for but we will enjoy everyday with him, strange how things work out or doors open again. Plus I'm now back dry firing again and excited to shoot again!!