Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More on a 22lr rifle for Steel Shooting.

I am putting together a Kidd 10/22 typle rifle for shooting steel challenge events. I will be receiving the barrel, reciever, bolt and trigger from Kidd (2lb single stage). It will go into a Tactical Solutions RS Vantage stock. My question, I am planning on putting a 8moa C-More on top of this set up. Do you think the Railway C-More will be at the right height with everything I described?

Thanks,

M

I have pretty much the same setup. Use the kidd high rail and it is the right height for a bushnell trs-25 and probably an aimpoint h1. If you want to use the standard c-more, allchin makes a good mount. Contact him, he will let you know if its the correct height.

I have pretty much the same setup. Use the kidd high rail and it is the right height for a bushnell trs-25 and probably an aimpoint h1. If you want to use the standard c-more, allchin makes a good mount. Contact him, he will let you know if its the correct height.

Thank you Sir. I did that very thing this morning. I ordered the Bushnell TRS-25

1. Good choice with Kidd :-). I'm getting their trigger job kit after my next paycheck and I'll be done with my 10/22, which is mostly upgraded with Kidd stuff.

2. The trs-25 is a great choice for this application. I wouldn't go banging around with it on an AR but for a .22lr steel gun its just about perfect, IMHO.