Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beast of the East 6/13

It's all over now!!

Great match some really neat stages.

Only a couple of "SO" calls that were ridiculous. Mostly on other shooters. I got my share from them but not as bad a some other guys.

10 "SO" teams out of 11 ain't bad though!!!

OVERALL

Match was great!! No I didn't win it and still think it was a great match!

Shot well but not as good as a couple of other folks

It's worth the trip!

I'm already planning to go next year!!

Thanks to Ken O and his team for putting it on

Big thank you to CED they came through as a match sponsor and gave out some really nice gear. Not just pistol bags but stuff from their whole line!! Thanks to CED again

This match made a uspsa shooter want to go and shoot some more IDPA.

Yeah it was a pretty good time. I didn't see any SOs make a call that wasn't deserved, though. There were a couple of stages that had shooting positions which provided difficult cover positions. #3 shooting around the inside threat at the first clamshell target down the hall it was difficult without busting cover. #9 I believe, the pizza stage. It could be difficult getting around the targets quickly without busting cover. The way the targets and the non-threat was set up, that was a left-hander's stage IMO.. :)

Saw more than one guy get nailed for reloading while not behind cover, oops.

Had a real good time and did better than I figured considering I haven't shot more than 200 rounds in the last few months and I was shooting a new M&P9 Pro that had about 50 rounds through it...! I did make a few mistakes (got a cover call) and pulled some shots that I should have made. Ah well.

Ken O does a hell of a job putting on a match. Was a great time.

On to the Independence match and the PA State this month.. !

Edited by RexKramer