Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

May 26th 3 gun at CCC

All I just want to echo what Fred wrote above. There is nothing physically or shot distance wise that should stop anyone from shooting at CCC. I'm 53 6' 5" 300# I can do it. Do I run as fast as some guys? No, but I have the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on! I always meet great people and learn a bunch.

This past Sunday was great, meeting good people like Larry and Charlie. Larry I hope all the rust isn't gone I can't keep up with you now! Fred gave out lots of pointers. I got smoked on Rifleman's Ridge by Elizabeth just like most everyone else. Elizabeth is an excellent shot, a real lady and very helpful. It was great seeing you all there and I'm looking forward to June.

Fred put on a great match. The shotgun stage in the center bay was very interesting with the wind. I am almost 60 and nothing he devises cannot be done. I have become a much better, confident, and skillful shooter. He always gives you pointers and helps with your shooting and technique. There is plenty of time in each stage to finish. Come on out and get out of the hoser comfort zone and learn new skills. It really is fun.

gerritm

All I just want to echo what Fred wrote above. There is nothing physically or shot distance wise that should stop anyone from shooting at CCC. I'm 53 6' 5" 300# I can do it. Do I run as fast as some guys? No, but I have the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on! I always meet great people and learn a bunch.

This past Sunday was great, meeting good people like Larry and Charlie. Larry I hope all the rust isn't gone I can't keep up with you now! Fred gave out lots of pointers. I got smoked on Rifleman's Ridge by Elizabeth just like most everyone else. Elizabeth is an excellent shot, a real lady and very helpful. It was great seeing you all there and I'm looking forward to June.

Don't worry there big guy I have plenty if rust left on me, hope to knock more off thou shooting WEE man at the HE man in June . PS Bigblock, if the stages went down hill instead of up hill you could'nt lose with all that girth in motion, no offense !!!! Larry

Larry, none taken, your very right, the only thing is once I get rolling I have to stop and I don't want to end up in a pile at the bottom of the hill....:) I think I'd do better if they had some people we had to run over as we move around, I can do that.

Larry, none taken, your very right, the only thing is once I get rolling I have to stop and I don't want to end up in a pile at the bottom of the hill.... :) I think I'd do better if they had some people we had to run over as we move around, I can do that.

Just drop yer hook and snag the second wire, or is it the third wire ??? Bails of hay as the last resort...