Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Wyoming

mnc516

Hello all, been lurking here for awhile, decided to join and say hi! New to USPSA, enjoy shooting for many years. I'm a NRA Basic Instructor and work part time with a store out here.

One major plus is that we have an awesome range here in Cody and there are some very quality shooters that are willing to give a newb a chance... I've gone out a total of three times and am shooting a XDM 5.25 .40 with a Powder river trigger and titanium guide rod. Gettin a comp DAA rig soon.

Really enjoy the great info here!!

Don't let Mark fool you, he is an awesome shooter and finishes near the top of the score sheet every time! We're all gonna be trembling after he gets his gear squared away!!!

Welcome aboard young fella!

Rich

Typically our first two matches of the year are held hostage by high winds, so they aren't too complex. By May we ratchet things up then June through October they are outstanding.

Our web site is: www.codyactionshooters.com and stages from last year and so far this year are posted. There are also a few videos as well; our camera man is headed to Area 1 right now so the videos from our latest match aren't posted yet.

There is camping at the range for a $10 fee. Additionally there is a precision/tactical rifle match that I shoot on the first Saturday of the month that precedes our first Sunday of the month USPSA match.

I've got a couple o' awesome stages for June and they should be posted by the 24th. Let me know if you're coming and I'll make certain you get the stages by then.

I won't make the June match I'm going down to Grand Island to shoot the Hornady zombie match again this year. I'll have to see what vacations look like I'd love to come down and shoot a match. Thanks for the info.