Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some new gun offerings that look pretty interesting...

JGus

I'm really intrigued by some new gun offerings coming out very soon.

First of all, I love my Sigs (compete with an X-Five L1 in Limited, and an X-Five All Around in Production), and I will be definitely getting a Sig P227 .45acp when it's available (mags come in 10 round or extended 14 rd capacity). It will be my new home defense gun.

I'm also really interested in the FNS 9mm Competiton with the 5" barrel. From what I understand Sevigny had a lot of input in it's design.

The Walther PPQ M2 with the 5" barrel also has my interest. I've read some reviews that is has a very short reset trigger.

And lastly, the Arsenal Strike One claims to have the fastest cycle time. Looks to be well thought out and designed well.

I'm glad to see several new pistols enter the market that I might want to consider for competition use. I like to see companies keep trying to raise the bar.

• 1 month later...

I totally agree...I'm trying to figure out what to buy for IPSC production class.I am brand new to IPSC shooting.I live in Maui so it must be 10 round mag. cap.I don't care for Glock but am open to other makes.Love my 45 XDM and my 1911's,maybe CZ. JB

I totally agree...I'm trying to figure out what to buy for IPSC production class.I am brand new to IPSC shooting.I live in Maui so it must be 10 round mag. cap.I don't care for Glock but am open to other makes.Love my 45 XDM and my 1911's,maybe CZ. JB

Can't use the 1911 in production, but the xdm is nice, got one and a 9mm coming. I shot with the club maybe 3 times in 2 years, been too busy with the kids to make it most of the weekends. So I'm basically brand new too. You are welcome to check out my xdm and give it a try, just not sure when I'll shoot ipsc again