Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spate parts for XDM 9 5.25

nathandewalt

Hi Nathan: I carry striker pins, spare springs for striker, striker safety, firing pin and an extractor. Problem is you cannot buy an extractor and they want the gun sent in to them for "Fitting" :-) Really though with thousands of round through my XDm 9mm 5.35, I have had no need for spare parts yet, but they are in my range bag just in case. You have a great competition gun.

Edited by GlockOp

Hi Nathan: I carry striker pins, spare springs for striker, striker safety, firing pin and an extractor. Problem is you cannot buy an extractor and they want the gun sent in to them for "Fitting" :-) Really though with thousands of round through my XDm 9mm 5.35, I have had no need for spare parts yet, but they are in my range bag just in case. You have a great competition gun.

+1 ^^^^^^ I picked up the PRP Stainless Steel Ejector and replaced the factory. The factory ejector was fine but now I have a spare. I have also put about 1500 rds through my 9mm 5.25 with no issues or parts that had to be replaced. I also have done numerous dryfires and have not had to replace the striker pin yet. I have read other places that this could be an issue so I always have one in my range bag.

So how did you get the spare extractor?