Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lighten up my Rifle

Suff

I am on a quest to lighten up my JP CTR-02. What I have right now is an 18" LW barrel with a XL length JP handguard and a UBR stock to balance it out. The handguard and stock are my starting points. I am looking for a handguard that is a small diameter and light. I am not tall/long armed so I am no where near the end of the current handguard with my support hand. Are there any issues with a handguard that doesn't cover the gas block?

I am in the process of doing the same thing to my CTR-02. I have a carbom fiber freefloat tune and a Magpul ACS L stock that I am using. The stock is the light version of the ACS. It is the same width as the standard weight model for a good cheek weld. It just dosen't have allf the storage compartments.

I am in the process of doing the same thing to my CTR-02. I have a carbom fiber freefloat tune and a Magpul ACS L stock that I am using. The stock is the light version of the ACS. It is the same width as the standard weight model for a good cheek weld. It just dosen't have allf the storage compartments.

Those are exactly the two items I have researched today. I think the carbon arms fiber tube and the ACS L stock will get me going in the right direction.