Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G22??

shadrach

I just picked up a G22 Gen2 with night sights. I was saving my money for a G35 but the price was right on this one. $280.00 total out the door with one high-cap mag. I want to shoot Limited with this gun. As I understand the rules I am NOT required to make any modifications to this gun to be legal to shoot Limited USPSA. Is this correct? Don't get me wrong I do intend to do some mods to the gun later. But with the cost of all the mags accessories and ammo. I just cannot afford them right now. Thanks for the help.

I appreciate the confirmation. The friend that got me started in this is out of town for a while, and so unable to answer my stupid questions. The mods that I am looking at are grip tape,3.5lb. trigger connector and mag extensions. Any suggestions on grip tape? About all I have actually seen in use is skateboard style tape. Thanks

I've tried ALOT of grip options and trugrip is excellent.

so unable to answer my stupid questions.

Don't worry, there are no stupid questions. We've all been where your at (in starting out.)

Welcome to a wonderful addiction! B)

shadrach,

Welcome to the forum. I shoot a G22 in Limited as well. I have G35, but I like the G22 better.

The Arredondo mag extentions for the Glock are excellent and allow quick dissassembly for cleaning. Check them out. - there's a link in the dealer forum here on BE.

The HiViz fiber optic front sight is inexpensive (about $25) and works with the stock rear sight. Just buy extra light pipes because they will break.

Good luck.