Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great customer service report - GALCO

Todd7446

All too often we read stories about a company only when there is bad news. I wanted to give a shout out to Glenn Logan (GALCO) for something positive.

I wanted to increase my Mossberg 930 JM-Pro capacity. Couldn't find Nordic caps anywhere, but found Roullette Tactical caps discussed. Ordered a +2 cap from them. Most of the other caps were marked as specific for Versamax, this one wasn't. Received it yesterday and it didn't fit (threaded for a VM). Entirely my fault for not confirming it first. Sent an email last night through the "Contact Us" link. In 15 minutes I had an email back from Glenn. He said he would refund my money and make a new test cap for me to fit on the OEM installed tube, AS WELL AS telling me to give the cap I have to someone shooting a VM. After telling him this was far more than I expected, he said don't worry about it.

By noon today, I had an email from him saying that he had a test cap in the mail to me. Keep in mind I'm two hours ahead of him in Phoenix. When someone goes above and beyond, I believe in letting others know about it. Glenn, and GALCO/Roullette Tactical on his behalf, did just that in this case.

All too often we read stories about a company only when there is bad news. I wanted to give a shout out to Glenn Logan (GALCO) for something positive.

I wanted to increase my Mossberg 930 JM-Pro capacity. Couldn't find Nordic caps anywhere, but found Roullette Tactical caps discussed. Ordered a +2 cap from them. Most of the other caps were marked as specific for Versamax, this one wasn't. Received it yesterday and it didn't fit (threaded for a VM). Entirely my fault for not confirming it first. Sent an email last night through the "Contact Us" link. In 15 minutes I had an email back from Glenn. He said he would refund my money and make a new test cap for me to fit on the OEM installed tube, AS WELL AS telling me to give the cap I have to someone shooting a VM. After telling him this was far more than I expected, he said don't worry about it.

By noon today, I had an email from him saying that he had a test cap in the mail to me. Keep in mind I'm two hours ahead of him in Phoenix. When someone goes above and beyond, I believe in letting others know about it. Glenn, and GALCO/Roullette Tactical on his behalf, did just that in this case.

Nice!!! Definitely above and beyond!!!