Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Louisiana Championship 2004

I shot the LASC 2004 today - 8 stages, good stage designs - high round counts, challenging, imaginative - well run and organized match, at a good facilty getting better in Thibodaux Louisiana. Thanks to Neil, Doc, Jim, Lloyd, Robert, the host of others and the RO's for the hard work and hospitality.

I shot well for a blind man. Perhaps not so good for someone who can see, but it's been a while.

I am looking forward to the one next year.

I concur with both of the above. I may be biased because I consider so many of those running the match good friends, but good people (other shooters and RO's), good stages, good squad, good weather, good food, nice range, etc. makes for a great match. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it initially due to work, but I'm glad I did. Thanks to all of the crew for the hard work.

Bryant

What did ya'll think of the one day format? Worked out great for me, was able to stay home with the wife & kids today. Expect more range improvements for next year. This was the first IPSC match ever held at this range. I think that we made a good impression on the owners. Hopefully we'll get a few more shooters next year.

Hi Scott I like getting it over in one day. The range was good and I am glade that the owners or impressed with the match and the shooters. Yall did a good job and man what about that vender. Hopefully we will have more shooters next year keep up the good work.

1st Limited - Bryant Chaffin

1st Open - Blake Migeuz

Just a side note, I was able to watch and film Blake on Friday and had Bryant and James Louque in my squad on Saturday and it just blows my mind at the level these guys are shooting at.

I also agree that the one day format worked out great and the match ran smoothly. The owner of the range, Ricky, who shoots benchrest, was so impressed he was already talking about getting a pistol and a 650 to start shooting and are talking about placing 2 more pistol bays at the range.