Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my AWB Legislation Build Finished

JDMarshall

So I have had all these grand plans of a high end 3gun build planned out and then the madness began. So I took my old bushy lower and BCG, Daniel deffense upper and bought me a Criterion 20" bbl, rifle length gas, adjustable block and Seekins 3G 15" hand guard. Found an old first gen Benny brake for cheap. Throw on the Burris MTAC and PEPER. JP spring kit, trigger polish job and per travel set screw of a crisp 4 lb single stage home grown.

Gonna take her out to her first match this we and see how she does. Probably better that I will but building is sometimes more fun than the end product.

post-40688-0-15499400-1360114479_thumb.j

whats your opinion of the hand guard to upper transition, funky or not bad? More pics of that woule be really good for me, I'm contemplating the sp3r right now

Thanks

The transition is not even noticible, in fact I haven't even thought of it till you made mention of it. Shot it in its first 3G match yesterday and I was pleased with how it felt in the course. This was also a big transition for me moving from a 14.5" carbine bbl to a 20"rifle bbl.

All in all I give the Seekins guard two tuumbs up. The shape provides for a very positive grip at least in my hands.