Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

as seen at the Nats

Kimberkid

This has probably been seen here before, but I think it is worth posting again. A guy on my squad at the Nats had this on a t shirt. There was more on the back and i apologize for forgetting the exact wording of that part.

"no law ever passed has stopped a robber, rapist, or killer like the cold blue steel of his last intended victim"

Kimberkid

I like the sentiment of the words, but (and this is just my opinion), in this day of very biased new media reporting, we need to be careful not to display any actions or personal opinion that can be in any way interpreted or misrepresented by anyone that might cast a bad light on the firearms industry , any of the shooting sports we enjoy, or on any of us personally as participants in those endeavors...

Know you understand... ;)

tightloop, i feel you on that man, 100%. But, like i said, it was worn by a middle of the road shooter (though very cool guy) at a huge match. Not very likely that he would draw media coverage, and I kinda doubt he wears it anywhere besides matches. I was quite disappointed to not run into you at the Nats, I had a number of things I wanted to thank you for, as well as just say hi.

Sorry for the thread drift, but:

When we had a march through the centre of London to protest against the handgun ban, I remember seeing a picture in a Sunday newspaper of a shooter on the march.

Despite the fact that it was a peaceful mass protest, where everyone behaved themselves exceptionally, the photographer managed to place the shooter underneath a cinema hoarding, which said "I shot Andy Warholl".

If you give these people even the slightest chance to make you look bad, they will.

Having said that, cool sentiments!