Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Glasses for 3 Gun ?

swandme

I like my Pro Stealth and Military Pro Stealth glasses. I have clears in the Military version for the range and wear the standard Pro Stealth every day at work. You can grab them or check them out at actiontimeeyewear.com.

They did not break the bank and are light and comfortable. I definitely recommend them highly.

A friend of mine is has a new line of glasses. that are better than 1/2 the cost of Rudy glasses. I do love the Rudy photocromatic clear for most 3 gun.

But!

I have had great results with this new line Action Time Eyeware This set comes with three lenses. smoke -yellow and Clear.

$120 for the set with a nice case The glasses are a very good value

I am running the clear this is the link http://actiontimeeye...change/intruder

If you punch in my sponsor code you can get 20% off "ALAMOSHOOTER"

Jamie

Edited by AlamoShooter

MY first Day on the Range with the ESS Supessors in Rose Copper was a hit .

I was amazed at the extra comfort those FLAT bows provided while wearing my Pro Ears Gold all day.

The Rose Copper Lenses boosted contrast of the targets the red dot in my Vortex 1-6 Razor Gen II

So far I like them A bunch.

Big fan of the Oakley Half-Jackets. I have a smoke set and a transitions set. The Transitions set are great for indoor and also if the light changes. Really cool during winter months. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a set of Oakley's and ESS. I like them both honestly. But I do prefer the yellow tinted lense. It makes my front sight stand out well and for work I can see all the way down to the 300 clearly. Only down fall is the sun. Doesn't do much to block out the sun. Your best bet is to try on a few pairs and look down your sights.