Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hyprocrisy!

falconpilot

When you see something in the classified ads here, and you think the price is to high, think about this before you start beating the seller up -

Lets just say - you bought 10oz of gold in 2000 when it was $300 per ounce. Would you sell that same 10 ounce today for the same $3000 investment that you made?? If so, please pm me, I'll take it!! My guess is that you'd more than likely get pissed off at someone for even making that offers!!!

SO WHY!!!!!!! do you'll think its ok to attack a person in the classified ads that had the luck or foresight to buy something that appreicates(for whatever reason!!) in value of more than they orginally paid???? So, they are suppose to give away free money out the goodness of their hearts...that's the goveroments job, not mine... When you cash out your 401K, is that profitteiring???

Rant over!

Edited by falconpilot

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]