Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help getting a XL650 now what?

Hello all,

My wife is going to go to Dillon we’re getting an Xl 650 reloader for Christmas and get I have to email her a list on what to get (I’m currently deployed thru the military). I would like to reload .45acp, 40/10mm, 9mm, 30/30 and 7mm rem mag. I’m confused about what shell plate, dies, what to get for the case feeder etc, or anything along those lines. I have looked over the FAQ on this forum but I’m still confused. Any info on what to get so I can get everything I need at once. Or purchase everything from Brian. Calling is not really an option for me. Thank you for any help.

NOTE: I’m getting a scale, calipers, loading manuals at a different time.

DJ

Email or PM Brian and tell him you can't call. Or have your wife call him. Brian is probably the only person I would ever tell a guy to have his wife call. He will take care of everything if you tell her what you just told us. He won't sell her/you anything you don't need or want. He will not be anything like a typical salesperson. He will take good care of you and everything waiting for you when you get home. He will ship it for free so that makes it even easier.

support@brianenos.com

877 219-5598

Local in AZ 480 829-6512

Good luck and thanks for serving!

Hello all,

My wife is going to go to Dillon we’re getting an Xl 650 reloader for Christmas and get I have to email her a list on what to get (I’m currently deployed thru the military). I would like to reload .45acp, 40/10mm, 9mm, 30/30 and 7mm rem mag. I’m confused about what shell plate, dies, what to get for the case feeder etc, or anything along those lines. I have looked over the FAQ on this forum but I’m still confused. Any info on what to get so I can get everything I need at once. Or purchase everything from Brian. Calling is not really an option for me. Thank you for any help.

NOTE: I’m getting a scale, calipers, loading manuals at a different time.

DJ

Lots of good info in here (FAQs in my site, not the forums):

Dillon FAQ:

http://www.brianenos.com/pages/dillonfaqs.html