Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 Trigger?

G34 CORDY

usps landed my rockyourglock phantom triggers today. will put one in my G17 in the upcoming days...can't wait to try this out,but i don't expect a 1911 trigger feel at all.it'll never be a single action . however, if i can reduce the travel still getting a positive and shorter reset , a smooth action and a previsible break, i'll be happy.

went to the range with my G35 newly equiped with one of the rokyourglock phantoms triggers i got.

so far so good. i love the feel of the trigger pad.

the safety runs flush with the pad ; pad is wider than OEM , contact with the trigger is much more silkyiiish in part due to the polished stainless , but the pad width is defenitely a welcome feature. when i dropped the trigger in the first time , factory settings were extreme. the way the overtravel adjustement was settled, safety pad wasn't in function ,there was 0 travel at all, right on the breaking point lollll ; although it was fun to have a glock trigger with 0 travel (!!!) , safety wasn't working, so i gave a turn on the set screw adding just a very small amount of travel to the trigger .perfect!!

the breaking point weight is maybe a little lighter,but i haven't tested it with a trigger scale. very positive reset, reset lenght seems shorter, click is very positive.

i really love it. i think exept my prodie gun, each glock i owns will get his own rockyourglock phantom trigger. not as hyped as the zev tech ones, but it worth the price.

if only they could offer fed ex services that would be nice LOLOLLL

148esys.jpg

2zia23a.jpg

I've used the stock trigger, I've done the homegrown .25 cent trigger job, and I've run a Vanek trigger.

Currently, I run the Zev Tech competition spring pack and 3.5# connector with a .25 cent trigger job and the trigger is GREAT! It is crisp and breaks like a glass rod...no "sponginess" in the trigger and pull is around 3 lbs.