Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cracked Limited Pro frame?

bubbadoc

Pretty darn tight. 0.004" by feeler gauge. Have access to a friends mags for a 10 mm Match (I know, same mags) and will give them a try, but that will be at least Sunday before I check the difference,

Think you could be right, The mag catch might not be able to fully deploy.

I also did open a bit the holes on all my magazines on the side that engages the magazine catch using a dremel hard rubber polishing wheel ,that is about 0.122” and it just made it more easy to reload when the mag is fully loaded .I believe this is just a touch bigger that what the cuts on the side of the magazines are .In the same time I would suggest it may also be worth to disassemble the magazine catch/release and see if the plunger spring inside is full of dirt and need be clean .I do stretch that spring on my guns just to ensure the magazine catch has less wiggle as possible in its position Hope you know how to get to it but is just as simple as removing the trigger bar first by driving out the trigger roll pin and pulling the trigger bar plunger make sure you don’t let the small parts inside the mag catch fly away is hard to find them if you do .Don’t ask me how I know about it

Edited by babo_al

Speaking of mag release, is there a way to make it lighter to press? Cut spring or a lighter spring?

The overall travel of the mag release in this guns seem to be very short , removing more spring tension from it may just make things worse as far as magazines falling out, as mentioned before the mag release is not as firm if anything you may consider an extended aftermarket one .