Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help setting up online squadding

Mark Meyers

Can anyone tell me how to create a file from EZwinscore to be uploaded to USPSA for online squadding? I have the registered competitors in EZWinscore but don't know how to create a file for upload. I see an option under reports to export registration information, but there are several different options regarding file type and fields to choose.

On the EzWin Setup>Registration page notice the tabs across the top:

Competitor Info \ Already Registered \ Select from Master \ Squad Reassignment \ Online Squadding \ Registration Import

You probably already use the first three when registering competitors. The Online Squadding tab "Export Squadding" button creates the file to be uploaded to your match area on the USPSA web site, while "Import Squadding" brings the self-squadded results back to EzWin. First, match has to be added to USPSA calendar, then request that DNROI create a self-squadding area, where you define the match schedule, squad size limits, and range of dates that self squadding will be allowed, then allow uploaded competitors to choose their squads. The cutoff date is the first day that self squadding will be unavailable.

Edited by NMBOpen