Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trying to set a custom search filter and instant notafication?

KentG

I follow multiple forums like rifle, shotgun, multigun gear etc with daily notafications via email. And I have the non vendor brass set up for instant notafications that dont seem to work right. I see a couple today listed in non dealer brass that I got no notafication for at all. I did use the "content you follow" in my account and toggled on the instant notafication for the vendor brass and classifieds. (looking for 223 brass and some Dillon stuff for my 650 to process brass)

I get the daily for all of the ones set that way but for the instant notafications I dont get any. Help please. I checked my spam and run mailwasher so I dont go to Gmail daily. I will recheck there but dont ever find them.

What I really want is a way to set up custom watch lists that contain keywords with instant notafications!! Like the classifiedes with the filter word of "dillon" and in non dealer brass with the filter "223". Is this possible? And if NOT Id just be happy to get the instant part of the classifieds and non dealer brass working properly. I have missed several posts that I would have been all over if it worked correctly. What am I missing here?

Edited by Kent Grewe

Did you try the steps outlined here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161987

And then you also might try turning the subscription settings off (after doing the above) and then back on. And if that doesn't help, then do the last sentence in a different web browser.

I think, from reading other threads, that some other members may have some more helpful info...

be