Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 3-Gun matches-Please post here!!!!

I see the Calvary Arms gun was moved to SEPT-OCT instead of November....Good move..the weather here sucks in November.

yep....there's also supposed to be a bunch of improvements done to the range itself this year too. Gravel on all the bays for all weather capability is one thing TIGER Valley is planning on doing.

• 2 weeks later...

The Richmond Hotshots in Richmond CA, will be putting on 3 long gun only matches this year.

May 22nd, July 24th and September 25th.

We will (predominately) follow IPSC 2004 rifle, shotgun and tournament rules. We will also pay some heed to the USPSA multi-gun addendum, but if the need arises we will do what we must to make the things we want to happen, happen ;-)

$20 for Richmond members

$25 for non-members

Registration 8:30-9:30am

Walk through 9:30-10am

Shoot 10am-3pm

Divisions = Open Tactical Limited and HM

(HM = 30 caliber major USPSA Limited legal rifle and USPSA Limited legal PUMP action shotgun)

6 stages minimum (at least two combo stages). Rifle shooting out to 225 yards. Buckshot allowed. Estimated round counts = 100+ rounds rifle, 80+ birdshot, 12+ slugs.

If you are traveling in from any distance, let me know upfront and we will arrange to get you done early for the drive home.

For more info, e-mail me at geofflinder@mac.com or visit the Hotshots website at http://www.richmondhotshots.com/

--

Regards,