Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aren't Some Of The USPSA Rules Updating For 2013?

szhttm

I thought I saw that the some of the USPSA rules are being updated for 2013? If so, when do they publish the new rules?

I would have guessed that they would publish them before the new year to allow everyone to review and update their equipment for any such new rules. For example putting on those new slide rackers and thumb pedals on the Limited guns for 2013...

Good Luck And Be Safe!!!

:D

Those were published a while ago in the BOD meeting minutes and in Front Sight if memory serves. Basically changes to the appendices for Lim and L10 removing many of the restrictions on recoil devices and the 500 unit manufactured restrictions. The intent was to make things much more clear as to what is allowed, basically no ports, no comps and no optics, .40 to make major, .355 to make minor and no longer than a 141.25mm mag. The other changes have to do wtih mag pouches in Prodcution and SS. No magnets and no spring loaded, multi mag pouches that shove a stack of mags so you pull from the same location each time.

Those were published a while ago in the BOD meeting minutes and in Front Sight if memory serves. Basically changes to the appendices for Lim and L10 removing many of the restrictions on recoil devices and the 500 unit manufactured restrictions. The intent was to make things much more clear as to what is allowed, basically no ports, no comps and no optics, .40 to make major, .355 to make minor and no longer than a 141.25mm mag. The other changes have to do wtih mag pouches in Prodcution and SS. No magnets and no spring loaded, multi mag pouches that shove a stack of mags so you pull from the same location each time.

I do remember seeing that, but I thought they also said that these were not all the new rules/changes planned and that they were not official because they were still all being reviewed at the time of publication.

Good Luck And Be Safe!!!

:D