Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Trigger/Hammer

huskerlrrp

Has anyone ever tried putting a Henning trigger or Hammer in a CZ IPSC Standard/Tactical Sports?

I know generally there are differences between the Tanfoglio and the CZ, but was just curious about this one in particular (especially the trigger).

I have gone the other direction, but the TS has a unique trigger system where it does not have a trigger bar spring, only the trigger return spring puts upward pressure on the trigger bar to reset the trigger. The Tanfoglio uses a trigger bar plunger to reset the trigger, so with the Henning trigger installed you will have nothing pushing up on the trigger bar.

There are TS flat triggers available for a lot less money, what's the motivation?

I have gone the other direction, but the TS has a unique trigger system where it does not have a trigger bar spring, only the trigger return spring puts upward pressure on the trigger bar to reset the trigger. The Tanfoglio uses a trigger bar plunger to reset the trigger, so with the Henning trigger installed you will have nothing pushing up on the trigger bar.

There are TS flat triggers available for a lot less money, what's the motivation?

I have the CZ flat trigger and might go back to the stock trigger. I would like the option of having the face of the trigger a little further forward. I didn't realize it had a different spring design, so that probably rules it out. Thanks for the input.