Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Last time I heard it wont roll out until 3rd week of this month. That was 3 day old news. I, too, is waiting for Note 2. Switching from Tmobile. I like Tmo alot, cheap but weak signal for both work and house.

Last time I heard it wont roll out until 3rd week of this month. That was 3 day old news. I, too, is waiting for Note 2. Switching from Tmobile. I like Tmo alot, cheap but weak signal for both work and house.

According to Verizon there is some out there already.

I think that T-moble has released it already, but I am not sure because on youtube there is reviews of the T-moble version of the phone. And the Sprint store by my house here in Houston, Texas has them on display and they are taking pre-orders. I just got done pre-ordering the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 can't wait till it gets here and I hope that is was worth $700.00 because I didn't have an upgrade so I had to pay full retail price.

I loose my phone in the car because it slides into too many nooks and cranny's. If it were thicker and heavier it wouldn't do that. Mine design would be an inch thick coated with radio active isotopes! What kind of battery life could you get in a 1" thick phone!?