Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tac30 for $225?

heckofagator

Hey guys,

I've got a Colt 6920 and eventually plan to get a nice 3g rifle. But as of right now, I'm just sorta getting into the sport - I haven't even shot a multigun match yet.

On one of my other forums (non-gun related), a member was asking about AR scopes and said he was replacing his Burris with something nicer. I msg'd him and it turns out he's selling the tac30 in very good condition for $225 shipped. I have been reading the threads here for a while and had been interested in the MTAC, but at $400, I'm not sure its going to be about double the price nicer as the tac30.

Would you guys agree? Any issues at all with starting out on the tac30? Are there any super deals on the MTAC that I'm not aware of?

Thanks!

Well, bummer, when I got a private msg from him late last nite that he was going to be selling the scope, I didn't realize he was also listing on Craigslist.

I replied to him first thing this morning, but I just heard from him and apparently it was also posted on Craigslist and it sold today.

Looked like a pretty solid deal.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/spo/3348565501.html

Ive been running one of those Midway Tac30's for ab 2 years now. I have liked better than a number of scopes at more than 2-3 tes its cost. For the investment, you will not be disappointed.