Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Nationals-Point Series?

Ok, then the real answer is don't shoot HM if you want the points! 3GN required at least 10 shooters for our match (Northwest Multi-Gun Challenge) to receive points this year...just the facts! Again, if you want the points for the money, then pull up your panties and shoot Scoped Tactical or just shoot for fun and awards or prizes.

I shoot the Nats to get the plaque or trophy for National Champion, or in my case class/Division award. Shooting for points which relates to $ is not my drive.

Of course this is just my opinion and not those expressed for or by BE:)

Busyhawk

Ok, then the real answer is don't shoot HM if you want the points! 3GN required at least 10 shooters for our match (Northwest Multi-Gun Challenge) to receive points this year...just the facts! Again, if you want the points for the money, then pull up your panties and shoot Scoped Tactical or just shoot for fun and awards or prizes.

I shoot the Nats to get the plaque or trophy for National Champion, or in my case class/Division award. Shooting for points which relates to $ is not my drive.

Busyhawk

They retracted the 10 shooter minimum for all matches. Had someone shot HI at the NW Multi gun it would have produced a very high % for their 3GN scores as there were only 2-3 guys shooting HI. I don't recall their names but neither of them was Watson, Romero, or Ray.

Busyhawk

They retracted the 10 shooter minimum for all matches. Had someone shot HI at the NW Multi gun it would have produced a very high % for their 3GN scores as there were only 2-3 guys shooting HI. I don't recall their names but neither of them was Watson, Romero, or Ray.

Thats funny because no one told me they made that retraction and I'm the one that posted the scores for the NWMGC. The guys that signed up for Heavy Metal Limited at our match did it for fun in spite of the fact they were told that they would not receive 3GN points. I am in favor of 3GN and the publicity that they have produced for our sport but I would like to see them support all the divisions and not force 3 Gun into a Tac Optics only sport.

Doug