Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed holster mod

ecolon

Hello everyone

I own a CR Speed WSMII holster for glock. I recently purchased a cz shadow australian version and i want to know if its possible to mod that holster for the CZ. Ive used the spacers but it doesnt seem to be working. The gun feels way too lose, even when im using just about all of the apacers. . Am I waisting my time, or is there a workaround it?

I got the inserts and it still feels way too lose. I bought a blade tech holster but i would still like to make this one work. Thanks for the Shooters connection tip. I didnt find an item there but i sent them an email explaining the situation and asking for a solution. We'll see. Going to call. Czcustom and see what they say.

Email Tazio at Rescomp/CR Speed for instruction. You will probably also have to adjust the white screw in the holster body for a proper fit and this alone may currently be your problem.

Tazio [tazio@rescomp.co.za]

Tazio or the folks at CR Speed will also be able to advise you on the spacers needed.

Shooters connection was great, got back with me but basically the main option was to sell this one and get the proper cr speed.

The white screw is not a problem but i did notice that the barrel does not align properly in the base.

I will email crw and see what they say

I saw that race master and that specific feature seemed very appealing. I purchased this unit a couple of days ago but even though i looked i did not see any reviews for it.

http://www.blade-tech.com/Speed-Rig-D-OS-Holster-pr-1314.html#product_images

It seemed that most folks promote this one as the option to have

http://czcustom.com/ImageGallery.mvc?productId=867

I'm still trying to figure out why.