Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Icore rules interpretation

Shoepop

I tried to contact member of rules but so far no responce. So if you guys/ladies could help it will be appreciated. Rules say you can't have" an underlug, barrel weight, grip weight or any other MOD designed to increase weight" in limited class. I have a 627-3 V8 with factory underlug. Is this revolver legal since it came from the factory with lug and is not a modification ? Thank you

That's a silly question Mark. The only people that use add on underlugs and have bull barrels are those who shoot PPC pistols and i've yet to see one put in open class. Normally we try to run our open revo's light to be able to move them around easily, my open gun weighs in at 3.5lbs and my ipsc gun weighs 3.0lbs. What it boiles down to is this, if it has porting and/or optics on it, it is in open class. Non of that USPSA crap for revolvers, just common sense in ICORE

The person you want to contact the ICORE rules director

Steve Bressan

AzShooter@aol.com

or call Vic P. up and see if he can help you, see you Sunday at Alamagordo

Thanks guy's. Johnny when your as old and challenged as I'am there is no silly question ' You will get to my point in 20 years' ;) . The rules just said "no underlug" so that's why I asked. Steve is who I did try and contact via e-mail, he might be out of pocket. I wanted to shoot my 627-3 V8 357 in limited since I can remove the factory comp and set up my 627-4 38 super for open. You know me Johnny always dicking around with some idea. Make sense ? Can you shoot 2 classes in local match like USPSA ? Johnny you whooped up on me bad last match, break a leg or something will ya.