Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

glockworx open gun

amish_rabbi

I looked through the open gun thread but didnt see many guns built by glockworx, does anyone have an open gun built by them? how do you like it? oh and if you dont mind posting what it cost you, their website is.... well pretty terrible in that regard

Edited by amish_rabbi

I looked through the open gun thread but didnt see many guns built by glockworx, does anyone have an open gun built by them? how do you like it? oh and if you dont mind posting what it cost you, their website is.... well pretty terrible in that regard

Check out their facebook page. Most of their prices there (as per their answers to comments) are around the 2K mark for guns with custom cut slides and red dots sunk in. I don't have a full build from them, but I've used some of their products (trigger, striker, spring kits, etc) and they work as advertised. Their stuff looks awesome, but from what I've understood from talking with them briefly, their full guns and customization is a semi-new offering (someone correct me if I'm wrong).....might be a reason not many people have the full setups yet.

Shot one a fellow shooter had. Its a nice setup if you want a slide ride sight. If your after a regular cmore, I like the one carver is building with SJC parts. With the slide ride you can use Kydex holsters, with the SJC mount you can use any of the race holsters. With the carver mount, you stuck with a modified CR speed which is the main reason I went with the SJC on mine

• 2 weeks later...