Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from MN

MNshooter

I've been lurking for a while, thought it was time to join.

I'm a finance professional and budding Glock fanboy located in the beautiful Minneapolis / St. Paul area. I shot five or six matches at a local club this summer for my first taste of USPSA. I'm hooked! I wish I had known about this years ago. I'm gearing up and ready to learn as much as I can about the game. Looking forward to joint the community here.

Welcome. I am in Burnsville and shoot SCAPSA and lots of the rimfire and steel matches so I while I shoot 1911's I am sure we will run into each other soon. There is a steel match next weekend in Hutchison.

Check out www.mnuspsa.org for a calendar of most events. If you send me an email I will forward bobs event email to you until you get on his list.

Also, do you reload yet?

Welcome to the addiction.

Retread1911

I've never been to SCAPSA but it is on my list. I've only shot Oakdale.

Maybe we've met? I shot the August & September steel shoots in Hutch (Ron Burgundy is my avatar/name for that event) I'm missing the October shoot for a trip to Vegas. I'll pm you for Bobs email. I'd really like to do a few rimfire events next year for sure.

No, I don't reload yet. I have limited space in our current home but we are hoping to move this spring.

I've never been to SCAPSA but it is on my list. I've only shot Oakdale.

Maybe we've met? I shot the August & September steel shoots in Hutch (Ron Burgundy is my avatar/name for that event) I'm missing the October shoot for a trip to Vegas. I'll pm you for Bobs email. I'd really like to do a few rimfire events next year for sure.

No, I don't reload yet. I have limited space in our current home but we are hoping to move this spring.

I have found more fun in the rimfire matches then in most IPSC matches. Rimfire is more family oriented and less push push push to get through.

They rimfire matches are not on the mnuspsa site for theist part. They will start up again in force in march April timeframe.