Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Indiana Multigun

Some big things coming for the 2013 season for Indiana Multigun.

We'd like to welcome Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke, Indiana as the newest club to be hosting Indiana Multigun events. This will add 4 more events to our schedule for a total of 12 Multigun events with a potential 13th for a big Series Final match.

2013 is shaping up to be a busy year for Indiana Multigun and hopefully an even bigger year. Most months will have 2 Multigun events. We will most likely be running March to October again as well all know how unpredictable Indiana weather can be any sooner than March and any later than October.... plus November I'd rather be sitting in a tree stand

This thread will be for all updates pertaining to the 2013 Indiana Multigun schedule and series.

Right now unsure, most likely require 2 at each club minimum for sure, with any remaining required to be shooters choice of club(s). That's for the INMG Board's end of year meeting. We have some other things that will be changed, mostly just things we figured out that don't work well or things that would are fine as is but could be better. I'd imagine some time after January 1 everyone will know whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol, sorry!

Most of the info gets posted on ingunowners.com in the Shooting Sports sub forum and on facebook.

Also, can't believe I havent posted this here yet. I'll have to keep up on this forum more as well with the announcements I've made on INGO.

-----------------

Congratulations to our 2012 Division Champions, who put up consistent numbers and worked their way to the top of their division:

Tactical-Limited Division Winner: Rick Birdsall

Tactical-Optic Division Winner: Ryan Zamberlan

Open Division Winner: Brian Butcher

Heavy Metal-Limited Division Winner: Jack Jawer

After filling the bracket with a random draw of the top competitors in each division, we had an exciting shootoff at all levels of the bracket. The finish order from the shootoff was:

1) Tony Holmes

2) Corey Schwanz

3) Ryan Kats

4) Ryan Zamberlan

5) James "Rob" Maynard

6) Brian Butcher

7) Eddie Dupont

8) Greg Nieman

9) Turner Harris

10) Mike Forrestal

11) Rick Birdsall

12) Mike Parks

13) Steve Bohney

14) Steve Griffin

15) Chip Montgomery

16) Jeff Russell

I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves, and I look forward to seeing you next year for the 2013 Indiana Multigun Points Series.

As always, if there are any comments, concerns, or criticisms that you have, please let me know! I welcome any opportunity to make our matches better. If you have any specific feedback about the shootoff procedure, points series, or matches in general, please let us know!

Cant believe this is just now getting posted. Sorry for the delays. I'll try to keep things more updated.

INMG would like to annouce that AP Customs and Fuhrman Precision Services have signed on as Title Sponsors for the 2013 Season. Please check out AP Customs for many of your needs. Fuhrman Precision flash targets will be used exclusively on the long range stages of the 2013 Season.

INMG would also like to announce that along with taking over for Jon at ACC as match director, Brian Mills and his company Mills Tactical has signed on as a Platinum Sponsor. Check out Mills Tactical and their excellent line of Kydex products.

Check the facebook page at facebook.com/indianamultigunseries and IndianaMultigun.com for the latest updates.

lol, sorry!

Most of the info gets posted on ingunowners.com in the Shooting Sports sub forum and on facebook.

Also, can't believe I havent posted this here yet. I'll have to keep up on this forum more as well with the announcements I've made on INGO.

-----------------

Congratulations to our 2012 Division Champions, who put up consistent numbers and worked their way to the top of their division:

Tactical-Limited Division Winner: Rick Birdsall

Tactical-Optic Division Winner: Ryan Zamberlan

Open Division Winner: Brian Butcher

Heavy Metal-Limited Division Winner: Jack Jawer

After filling the bracket with a random draw of the top competitors in each division, we had an exciting shootoff at all levels of the bracket. The finish order from the shootoff was:

1) Tony Holmes

2) Corey Schwanz

3) Ryan Kats

4) Ryan Zamberlan

5) James "Rob" Maynard

6) Brian Butcher

7) Eddie Dupont

8) Greg Nieman

9) Turner Harris

10) Mike Forrestal

11) Rick Birdsall

12) Mike Parks

13) Steve Bohney

14) Steve Griffin

15) Chip Montgomery

16) Jeff Russell

I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves, and I look forward to seeing you next year for the 2013 Indiana Multigun Points Series.

As always, if there are any comments, concerns, or criticisms that you have, please let me know! I welcome any opportunity to make our matches better. If you have any specific feedback about the shootoff procedure, points series, or matches in general, please let us know!

What about the INMG website updates?

• 2 weeks later...

Right now its looking like these will be the POTENTIAL changes for 2013. This is NOT set in stone at all, just want to keep our shooters in the loop!

Best 5 of 12 events will be used, with 1 event required at Wildcat, ACC and Hillside, with the remaining 2 events shot at shooters choice of club.

The 2 events added to the schedule at L'Angullie Rifle/Pistol Club will be official INMG events, but

for 2013 will not count towards the Series. We will be adding these dates towards the end of the middle of the season.

In an effort to best comply with 3 Gun Nation, the 16 Shootoff slots most likely will be awarded to division champions and the rest is filled in with TO... so, 1 Tac Limited, 1 Open, 1 Heavy Metal Limited, 1 Heavy Tactical, and top 12 TO. Shoot Off Equipment is REQUIRED to be Tac Optics. You can compete in what ever division you want all year, but if you make the shoot off you must use Tac optics equipment.

Addition of Heavy Tactical. 308 minimum for Rifle, 20rds max, 1 MAGNIFIED OPTIC ONLY. 12ga SEMI AUTO 12GA, rules same as Tactical Optics/Limited, 40 S&W Minimum for handgun, 10rd max magazine capacity.

The 2 matches at the new range will be official INMG events, but most likely not part of the Series for this year. They will be test events to see how smooth things run.

Sounds awesome...looking forward to another great season. Last year was great...this season will be amazing iam sure!

Is there going to be a minimum shooters required in a class? HMO didn't meet it last season is why I ask.

Minimum of 5 Shooters per qualifying Event to be eligible for Shoot Off qualification. HML had 3 total signed up. HMO had 1 shooter. The way Heavy Tactical's rules are written we are hoping it encourages more shooters.

We will also be charging a $10 fee at the time of registration for the Series. This money is used to cover our expenses for various promotional expenses(Web Site, banners, etc) and other necessary costs that we can no longer pay out of pocket. This is also to encourage those who actually sign up to show up and compete, and for the divisions to meet the required minimum number of shooters.

5 to make the shoot-off?? So if theres 3 again then they can shoot matches for points overall but not the shoot off correct? Sorry just want to be clear..I want to do HMO possibly but that's a steep number of people to play.

• 2 weeks later...

2013 Indiana Multigun Series T-Shirts available for pre-order now. Pre-orders can also be paid for at time of registration(opens 2/1/2013).

$25 per shirt for sizes Small - 2XL

$30 per shirt for sizes 3X - 4XL

Note - Sponsors in Platnium and Gold to be determined. Cut off date is May 31, 2012 for Sponsors to have their logos to me. Shirts will be delivered to shooters at the July 28, 2013 event at Hillside Shooting Sports.

• 1 month later...

New Rules and Schedule should be up by end of next week. For now Registration is now open. If you select to pay by check, please email Jon and let him know. You can bring it to the first match in April. He will have a list of all those who have paid and need to pay. Follow the link below and click on Series Registration Form and fill it out.

http://indianamultigun.com/2013seriesinfo.html