Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new 03 classifiers

PhilTerry

This doesn't officially exist yet - not all clubs have received the new book yet and even when they have the new classifiers cannot be used until the new version of the scoring program is distributed.

oops ... I'm never going to get classified in open.

The new classifiers are in effect now, you don't have to wait for the software. That comes directly from Dave Thomas. I'll be shooting this one tomorrow along with three other new classifiers in a special.

PS

IPSC 18 is shooting a special tomorrow. I called USPSA and received permission to shoot 4 new classifiers, but I need to submit the reports the old fashioned way, by hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Ron,

Couple or three questions.

Do you still use the EZWinScore program and just mail the reports in? Are you having to annotate the report sheets to note which classifer it is?

and lastly, any idea when the new scoring software is coming out.

Full of questions, aren't I!!!!!!

thanks

dj

dj:

We are just setting the stages up as a regular old stage in Winscore, then I fill out the classifier reports long hand. No idea when the update will be made available. I sure hope they have the back end set up to accomodate the new classifiers. I would hate to see them lay around for a couple of months before they can run them in the update.