Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Outfoxed

ErikW

I got this one at the video store when I asked for The Control Room, which they didn't have. After I explained what it was, the clerk recommended Outfoxed. It's a documentary about Rupert Murdoch's Fox News network. Pretty interesting if you can stomach the filmmakers' bias.

I would assumed that if the author was heavilly biased the "facts" would also be in question. Not to mention that last I heard the guy used quite a bit of copyrighted material without permission and Fox declined to sue the guy just to show that they could but wouldnt.

There is no doubt that Fox is a biased organization, but please show me a news group which isn't. Their editorials are surely biased towards the right but at least the report news they like and news they don't unlike other groups which only report the news that favors their side.

What amuses me that people who scream about free speach are trying to silence a news group they do not like and smear it. You would think that people who love free speach so much would celebrate anyone willing to express themselves. Oh wait .. This is getting outside the forum rules, namely politics.

Vlad