Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Going rate for a Used STI Trojan in Excelent condition

Retread1911

Hey Guys I have stumbled across what I Think could be a screaming good deal but don't have the cash. . . So before I told a buddy to go grab it I Thought I would touch base with those smarter than I am about current value.

This STI Trojan (.45 ACP) is used excellent condition. Even the Firing pin stop where the hammer strikes has 99.9% of its finish. Gun has little evidence of wear anywhere and is like new in box. While I am not positive I know all the stock features it appears to be completely stock. Red Fiber Optic front site and Adjustable rear

The Store has a 619 price tag on the gun. If I am doing my match correctly that is approximately 62-65% of new cost.

Before anyone asks if my buddy doesn't got get it by Monday yes I will respond to a PM about location of the Gun.

Retread.

I just exchanged texts with my Buddy and looks like I misremebered the model it is a Spartan not a Trojan. . .

This puts the 619 price back in the relm of reality for a Excelent condition pistol

Thanks for the quick reply. and thankfully I got it straight before I put down money I didn't have in cash.

Retread

Hey Guys I have stumbled across what I Think could be a screaming good deal but don't have the cash. . . So before I told a buddy to go grab it I Thought I would touch base with those smarter than I am about current value.

This STI Trojan (.45 ACP) is used excellent condition. Even the Firing pin stop where the hammer strikes has 99.9% of its finish. Gun has little evidence of wear anywhere and is like new in box. While I am not positive I know all the stock features it appears to be completely stock. Red Fiber Optic front site and Adjustable rear

The Store has a 619 price tag on the gun. If I am doing my match correctly that is approximately 62-65% of new cost.

Before anyone asks if my buddy doesn't got get it by Monday yes I will respond to a PM about location of the Gun.

Retread.

Yep about new price!

I agree, that's not that great of a price. You can get new Spartans on GB for $600 shipped. I got a slightly used, excellent condition one for $600 with two Wilson ETM's, extra fiber rods, and extra springs. Keep searching or buy new IMHO.

I bought a Trojan 9mm in like new condition for $600. Out the door with tax and background was less than 675. You just have to keep your eyes open and be ready to buy on the spot.

Those deals are far, and few between. :surprise: