Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benny Hill

lgbmike

Like I said before, I love my Benny Gun. :wub::wub: Very nice, shoots flat, smooth. Did I mention reliable? Wow! Goes bang every time. Oh, yeah, and it's pretty, too. :wub:

Benny,

Can't thank you enough for building me such a nice gun.

L

Benny just built a 9mm Major for me and if I get time I will post a pic. It is his short version built on a STI 2011 standard dust cover frame with a 12oz slide and 3 port comp. I chose to use a C-more serendipity dot on it to eliminate additional wieght. This masterpiece runs flawless and shoots flat as a pancake and is very fast to draw and point. The only thing that I will make note of is that for 9mm Major this gun requires using SVI 38 super tubes with Grams new followers and springs. Some might argue the point but I know what works 100%. I still have another Open gun in 40 that was built by Tony Kidd which was my favorite gun to shoot until Benny built this one for me! Tony's gun is also a great gun and I thought as well as others that have seen the gun that it was light and agile but it is not as fast as Benny's Gun!

I went with Benny without even seeing a current model after a few conversations with him and when a GUNSMITH can tell me down to the ounces that a part has to wiegh in order for it to function 100% I didn't feel that I needed to see anything except for my final gun!

If I don't get the chance to post a pic, I can tell you that you will not be sorry for choosing Benny to build your gun! Listen to what he tells you and do not try to be smarter than he is as you will only wind up like so many others that have had shorties built and they have problems getting them to 100%! I am talking about anyone out there that is building shorties and mean no disrespect :unsure: