Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to find a Glock 34 Slide

Ronnell

"your better off buying the whole gun as slides are not cheap when they come up for sale"

A+

I went down this thought path a while back. I was thinking the other way, G34 to .40 with G35 top end. In the end, It was just much better all around to buy a G35 out right. I can get G35 G3s for $ < 600. No Fuss no Mess and now you would have 2 guns to play with. To Date, the only guns I have broken down to multiple upper and lowers to be successful would be the AR-15. :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

RT

All of this discussion has made my decision both easy and difficult. On one hand I want to shoot the 9MM for the power factor, but I don't want to take a chance of a DQ for a parts violation. I guess I will use a conversion barrel for practice to keep the cost down and if the 9MM proves to be that much better in performance, I will start a new gun (G34). Thanks for your thoughts and opinions.

If you do sell the 35 and pick up a 34, you can get a Lone Wolf .40 top-end and shoot that in Limited or Limited-10 come 2013. No issue with swapping in that direction, assuming your lower meets Production Division requirements when it's set up for Production Division.

Edited by diehli

I'm pretty...frugal. I don't get the half a Glock stuff though. Buy a whole gun for a little more $$ and then have a WHOLE 'nuther gun. You never need half a gun. But, there are plenty of times you can use a whole extra gun.

You could, however, sell off the lower. I have a spare lower. I use it for my Advantage Arms .22 rimfire top end. (thus, I have a whole 'nuther gun :) )

Flexmoney, you are so right.

In the games we play, especially production, is an extra gun all that much?? I would rather deep six my cable service for a few months than to have 1.5 guns.

Just saying....

But, it does not address the question directly. :devil: